When life is heavy and hard to take, seek the one source of true hope. Many place their hope in fragile sources, (such as money, possessions, power, fame, or people), yet these can come to an end instantly, rendering them hope~less. But hope in God is unfailing. Our Heavenly Father is the hope of the entire world…from the distant edges of the earth and as far as the farthest sea and beyond.
Hope in God brings peace and joy, power and strength, confidence and security. His watchful eyes are on those who hope in His unfailing love. You can confidently trust that God hears your prayers, and He answers them with amazing, awe-inspiring deeds.
Hope in God is like an unbreakable spiritual lifeline, anchored securely in the One who holds the world in His hands. Believe in the truth that God is bigger than anything you are facing and have faith that nothing is impossible for Him.
Place your trust in Heaven’s Hope ~
- We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. Hebrews 6:19a
- May the God of Hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13
- The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks Him. Lamentations 3:24
- Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:21 – 23
- But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31
- But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear Him, on those whose hope is in His unfailing love, Psalm 33:18